- Barmouth- Queen of The Cambrian Coast.
- Barmouth, Merionethshire / Gwynedd, Wales.
- Henry Stringer (1903-1993)
- Looking down from the hills behind the town of Barmouth, and across the Afon Mawddach. A happy lady is in Welsh national costume in the foreground. Year Published
- 1962 Size
- Double Royal (approx 40 x 25in or 101.5 x 63.5cm) Other Details:
Original Vintage British Railway Travel Poster.
Published by British Railways (Western Region) P.P. 144
Printed in Great Britain by Jordison & Co Ltd, London and Middlesbrough. Condition Grade and Condition Report:
Grade: B+, un-conserved.
Folds, a little creased, left edge minor damp stain. More detailed photos are available on request if required. More About The Artist:
Henry Stringer was a commercial artist who produced a number of railway posters.
Notify me when product is back in stock