- Glenfinnan by Train - Scotrail Highland Collection.
- Glenfinnan, Inverness-shire, Scotland.
- Brendan Neiland (1941- ).
- Glenfinnan Viaduct, 21arches long, and build by Robert McAlpine is on the West Highland Line between Fort William and Mallaig, and was completed in 1898. It is situated at the end of Loch Shiel and overlooks the Glenfinnan Monument. Year Published
- 1996 Size
- Double Royal (approx 40 x 25in or 101.5 x 63.5cm) Other Details:
Original Vintage British Railways Scotrail Travel Poster. Condition Grade and Condition Report:
Grade: A-/B+, un-conserved.
Minor edge wear, pin holes in corners. More detailed photos are available on request if required. More About The Artist:
Professor Brendan Neiland is an English artist best known for his paintings of reflections in modern city buildings. In 1992 he was elected into the RA. His work is widely exhibited. He produced a series of posters for Intercity in the early 1990s involving reflections, and a series for Scotrail in 1996, including this one, with a new take on scenic and architectural Scottish sites.
Notify me when product is back in stock