- Ham House (Town and Country Houses Booklet).
- London and Surrey, England.
- Robert Flavell Micklewright (1923-).
- An exterior side-view of the National Trust's Ham House, near Richmond on the River Thames in London. The wording below suggests travelling by Underground to Richmond, and also picking up the "Town and Country Houses" booklet, giving opening times and suggestions of other places to visit. Year Published
- 1971 Size
- Double Royal (approx 40 x 25in or 101.5 x 63.5cm) Other Details:
Original Vintage London Transport Poster
Print Code - 170/246m/5000 - (printed in Jan 1970, to a run of 5000)
Printed in England by John Swain & Son Ltd, Barnet Condition Grade and Condition Report:
Grade: A, un-conserved.Bottom corner diagonal creases.
More detailed photos are available on request if required. More About The Artist:
Robert Flavell Micklewright was born in Staffordshire in 1923, and went to Croydon, Wimbledon and Slade Schools of Art. He has had a long career as an artist and illustrator, including doing work for the Radio Times, Royal Mail, Shell and Gulf Oil. He designed 4 posters for London Transport between 1968 and 1975.
Notify me when product is back in stock