- Marble Hill House (A Day Out at Richmond and Kew leaflet).
- London and Middlesex, England.
- Robert Flavell Micklewright (1923-).
- The land-facing frontage of the Palladian villa, formerly GLC-owned (now English Heritage) Marble Hill House, in Twickenham on the River Thames in London. The wording below suggests travelling by Underground, BR or Grren Line Coach to Richmond and walking along the riverside, and also requesting the "A Day Out at Richmond and Kew" leaflet. Year Published
- 1977 Size
- Double Royal (approx 40 x 25in or 101.5 x 63.5cm) Other Details:
Original Vintage London Transport Poster Condition Grade and Condition Report:
Grade: A, un-conserved.Bottom horizontal crease.
More detailed photos are available on request if required. More About The Artist:
Robert Flavell Micklewright was born in Staffordshire in 1923, and went to Croydon, Wimbledon and Slade Schools of Art. He has had a long career as an artist and illustrator, including doing work for the Radio Times, Royal Mail, Shell and Gulf Oil. He designed 4 posters for London Transport between 1968 and 1975.
Notify me when product is back in stock