- The Matlocks for a Restful Holiday - Express Services & Cheap Fares by LMS.
- Matlock, Derbyshire, England.
- George Ayling (1887-1960).
- High Tor is a limestone crag towering over Matlock Bath and the River Derwent and is seen here from river level for it's most impressive angle. "The Matlocks" are at the south eastern edge of the Peak District, and include the town of Matlock as well as the villages along the river Derwent, and were a busy Spa destination at the time. Year Published
- 1920s Size
- Double Royal (approx 40 x 25in or 101.5 x 63.5cm) Other Details:
Original Vintage LMS British Railway Travel Poster.
Printed in England by Beck & Inchbold Ltd, Leeds, London & Glasgow Condition Grade and Condition Report:
Grade: B+, un-conserved.
Folds with light staining, and a small hole top centre border. More detailed photos are available on request if required.
Notify me when product is back in stock