- Northern Ireland - "...Where the Mountains of Mourne sweep down to the Sea".
- County Down, Northern Ireland.
- David Charles Cobb (1921-2014).
- A brooding image of the dark mountains as a backdrop to fishing boats and a group of holidaymakers enjoying the sheltered cove. Year Published
- 1954 Size
- Double Royal (approx 40 x 25in or 101.5 x 63.5cm) Other Details:
Original Vintage British Railways Travel Poster.
Published by British Railways (London Midland Region) LM 10754
Printed in Great Britain by Waterlow & Sons Ltd, London and Dunstable Condition Grade and Condition Report:
Grade: A-/B+, un-conserved.
Minor edge wear, creasing and foxing, mainly at bottom. More detailed photos are available on request if required.More About The Artist:
David Charles Cobb was born in Kent in 1921. He was a marine artist and draughtsman and was President of the Royal Society of Marine Artists. He was married to the painter, Jean Main, and exhibited widely abroad and at R.B.A., S.M.A. and R.O.I. He produced a few posters for British Railways.
Notify me when product is back in stock